KINETIC STORM 27.5 (2022)
The most affordable mountain bike in the Kinetic range, but its quality and durability far exceed its price tag. It's great for beginners. Wide tires, UDING D3 forks and a sturdy aluminum frame make the Storm 27.5 ready for any terrain. Plus, it has a lot of mounts to add accessories like headlights, fenders, and a trunk. It is also equipped with a comfortable footrest.
Kinetic is a Ukrainian manufacturer of bicycles in the budget segment whose main task is to make the bike accessible to everyone. Bicycle production is located in Ukraine in addition to frames made in China. The main material of the frames is aluminum alloy 6061 which has the best characteristics of strength, rigidity and weight on the market that allows you to make strong frames that meet all international quality standards. Thanks to licensed production, the warranty on the frame is three years. The line mostly consists of entry-level mountain bikes and children's bikes. Bicycles are equipped with spare parts from well-known brands such as Shimano, Tektro and Suntour. Kinetic bikes are best suited for beginners and people who need a simple and reliable friend to solve everyday tasks, such as business trips, work or just a ride with family or friends in the nearby park.
The Kinetic brand is owned by ProBicycleGroup.ua™ and is its registered trademark.
- 6061 Aluminum, formed tubes, 1.1/8" headset, 135mm dropouts
- Uding D3 stroke 100mm, aluminum, spring-elastomeric
- Prowheel, aluminum/steel, crank length 170mm, 24-34-42T
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney FD-TY300
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney RD-TY300, 6/7 speed
- Shimano ST-EF500 3/7 speed
- WinZip, disc mechanical, rotor 160 mm
- MH20, aluminum, double wall, 32sp
- CST 27.5х2.1”
- WZ, aluminum, disc brake, 32sp
- SLE, steel, black
- Bottom bracket
- NECO. Cartridge, sealed bearing, 68x118mm
- Plastic platform
- Aluminum, ∅27.2, length 400mm
- Aluminum, ∅31.8, 7° rise, length 90mm
- ∅31.8, width 700mm
- KMC Z7
- Shimano HG-200, 7 speed, 12-32T
Pro Bicycle Group reserves the right to make changes to the product package.