WINNER SOLID FX 26 (2022)
It is clear that true trail mountain bikes have suspension forks and disc brakes - and we believe that bicycles for young riders cannot do without these components. That is why we have equipped the Winner FX with Tektro mechanical disc brakes - the guarantee of safe, controlled braking even in bad conditions and on rough terrain.
In the latter case, the UDING suspension fork comes into play, which with 100 mm of suspension travel confidently overcomes any path. Equipped with Shimano's state-of-the-art 1x8-speed derailleur system, it offers everything a beginner rider needs.
The manufacturer and owner of Winner Solid FX 26 "2022 bicycles is the trademark ProBicycleGroup.ua™
- Aluminum 6061, internal cable routing, hydroformed
- Uding D3 stroke 100mm, hydraulic lockout
- Prowheel, crank length 170mm, 32T
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus RD-M2000, 8 speed
- Shimano SL-M310, 8 speed
- Tektro М280, disc mechanical, rotor 160/160 mm
- Winner, aluminum, double wall, 32sp
- Maxxis Ikon 26х2.2"
- Quando, aluminum, disc brake, 32sp
- SLE, steel, black
- Bottom bracket
- NECO. Cartridge, seal bearing
- VP-535 plastic
- Aluminum, ∅27.2, length 350mm
- Aluminum, ∅31.8mm, length 60mm
- Aluminum, ∅31.8mm, width 620mm
- KMC Z8.1
- Shimano HG-200, 8 speed, 12-32T
Pro Bicycle Group reserves the right to make changes to the product package.