CYCLONE RX 26 (2022)
We believe that ambitious young mountain bikers should ride a bike that really suits their needs perfectly. UDING D1 suspension fork travel with 100mm travel, allowing you to navigate even the most challenging trails - for high levels of comfort and precise directional stability - and reliable Shimano 14-gear derailleurs ensure effective shifting in all circumstances. In addition, children can come to a complete stop at any time thanks to the lightweight and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
The frame tubes are made using hydroforming technology (the formation of tubes under high fluid pressure), and all of this is connected using a double seam that adds strength and rigidity. For fastening the wheels, stamped dropouts are used, which have great strength. All shifting cables are hidden inside the frame, this gives the bikes a more attractive and fast look.
UDING D1 spring fork with 100mm travel adds comfort and convenience while riding. Additional confidence is added by tires from the well-known manufacturer CST, they have good roll and grip on any surface, and the bikes are equipped with powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes equipped with 160 mm rotors. The Shimano Altus 2x7 speed drivetrain is responsible for shifting gears, and it is managed by a set of Shimano Altus shifter coins.
- Aluminum 6061, internal cable routing
- UDING D1 stroke 100mm, aluminum, different spring rates
- Prowheel TM-CY01, connecting rod length 170mm, 22-36T
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Altus FD-M315-TS
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano RD-M310 Altus
- Shimano Altus SL-M315, 2/7 speed
- Shimano MT-200, hydraulic discs, 160/160 mm rotor
- MH20, aluminum, double, 32sp
- CST 26x2.25”
- Quando KT-K68 / KT-57, aluminum, 32sp
- SLE, стальные, чёрные
- Bottom bracket
- NECO. Cartridge, seal bearing, 68x122mm
- Aluminum, ∅27.2, length 350mm
- JS, aluminum, length 60mm
- JS, aluminum, ∅31.8, width 620mm
- KMC Z7
- Shimano HG-200, 7 speed, 12-28T
Pro Bicycle Group reserves the right to make changes to the product package.