CYCLONE ALX 29 (2021)
The Cyclone ALX was designed for cyclists who crave adrenaline but prefer to gradually evolve into MTBs. It is built for any adventure and is great for all riders looking for a wide tire mountain bike. With it, you can be sure that your trips will be filled with comfort.
The bike is equipped with a stylish aluminum frame with beautiful colors. Its advantages are butted and 3D dropouts, while internal cables for all cables add elegance to the bike. With the UDING UD-32 100mm air fork and Shimano Deore / Alivio equipment kit, your ride will become more daring and aggressive on the trails. Additional confidence is added by tires from the well-known manufacturer Maxxis, they have good roll and grip on any surface, and the bikes are equipped with powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
The Cyclone ALX 2021 bikes are perfect for cross-country and trail riding, and are also great everyday friends in the city.
- 6061 aluminum, double butted, 3D dropouts, double seam, internal cable and hose routing
- UDING UD-32 Stroke 100mm, Aluminum, Air, Hydraulic Lockout, Rebound Adjustment, Tapered Head
- Prowheel RPL-521-F-TT, crank length 175mm, 30-46T
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Alivio FD-M4000 SIDE SWING
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio RD-M4120-SGS SHADOW
- Shimano Deore SL-M5100-L / SL-M4100-R, 2/10 speed
- Shimano MT-200, hydraulic disc, 180/160 mm rotor
- MH19, aluminum, double, 32sp
- Maxxis Icon 29x2.35"
- Shimano MT-200, Center Lock Disk, aluminum, 32 SP
- SLE, steel, black
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano BB-UN300 BSA 73мм
- Selle Royal
- UNO, aluminum, ∅31.6, length 400mm
- UNO, aluminum, 17 "length: 80mm, 19": 90mm
- UNO, aluminum, ∅31.8, width 680mm
- KMC X10
- Shimano CS-M4100, 10 speed, 11-36T
Pro Bicycle Group reserves the right to make changes to the product package.