WINNER IMPULSE 29 (2021)
Impulse 29 is the perfect outlet for your daily commute. It is built for any adventure and is great for beginner riders looking for a wide tire mountain bike. A lightweight aluminum frame with internal wiring gives the bike an elegant look, suspension fork and disc brakes make this bike strong and reliable at a low cost.
The frames of these bikes are made from the most popular 6061 aluminum alloy, which has the best characteristics of strength and vibration damping The frame has a standard steering wheel that accepts a 1.1/8" suspension fork. The frame tubes are hydraulically formed to make the frame more robust. Forged dropouts are used to secure the wheels for greater strength and rigidity. All cables except brakes hidden inside the frame, this gave the bikes more privilege.
The UDING D3 air-oil fork with 100 mm travel has a hydraulic lockout, which allows you to completely lock the fork at any time and drive up slopes with greater efficiency. Additional confidence is added by tires from a well-known manufacturer, they have good roll and grip on any surface, and the bicycles are equipped with mechanical disc brakes from the well-known manufacturer TEKTRO model M280 with 160 mm rotors. Shimano transmission is responsible for gear shifting. The wheels are built on double aluminum rims and reliable hubs that roll well.
- Aluminum 6061, internal wire rope routing, hydroformed
- U-DING D3 stroke 100 mm, hydraulic interlock
- Prowheel, crank length 170mm, 30-46T
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Altus M315
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310, 7 speed
- Shimano SL-M315, 2/7 speed
- Tektro M280, disc mechanical, rotor 160/160 mm
- MC-18, aluminum, double wall, 32sp
- CST 29×2.1″
- Quando KT K-68F/K-57R, aluminum, disc brake, 32sp
- SLE, steel, black
- Bottom bracket
- NECO. Cartridge, seal bearing, 68x120mm
- Aluminum, ∅31.6, length 400mm
- Aluminum, ∅31.8, 7° rise, 16/18" length: 70mm, 20": 90mm, 22": 100mm
- ∅31.8, width 700mm
- KMC Z7
- Shimano HG-200, 7 speed, 12-32T
Pro Bicycle Group reserves the right to make changes to the product package.